May 24, 2015

Song of Yi Ji


Feel the heartbeats racing.
Heed that momentary glimpse.
Makes unbridled passion alive
While being half-alive

Let down as eyes are closing
Not to show the ;longing and yearning,
Stay longer and let’us leave
Extend the time and be mine

Hold me with you eyes
I can't look any longer
I just want to run away and hide,
It has never felt so good

Seeing in my mind's eye
The talking, the hurting,
Let us brush aside the pain
By being together once again

Spend the countless hours,
Daily trivial pursuit and continue
See this through by being there
Just by being there for me.

Tears form in my eyes
Fearing that it might not happen
The minutes turn in days
Of endless running away

Over and beyond what is,
May you be mine?
Even part of the time
Like for the lonely long nights

Run away with me, my heart
Come to me, I await
Hold me in your love
Let us stop the hurt.

Be mine to care for
Feel the true tenderness
How it is to be loved
Adored and pampered

Don't say nay
For it will last
As our souls know
This time is ours

Set aside the pain
No longer be tired
Take shelter in my arms
To our love divine

It is you and always
Has only been you
No one else can compare
Come back in my arms

Let me caress you
Until the dawn comes
Sweetly, again and again
Gentle, soft, hushed touches

Until we fall asleep
In each others arms
Forgetting about all else
As the heart beats become one

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...