May 30, 2015

Describe Your..

Hey! If those two words in the title triggered off your dirty mind, keep on reading! Ahahahaaha! Let's start. 

Texting. 

Hi. 
Hi babe.
I miss you.
I miss your mouth. Hehe

>>>®<<<

Conversation.

We have reached an agreement because when he saw the picture, he fell in love with my poodle. 
What? (laughter)
I mean he wants his poodle to mate with my poodle.
What? (group roars with laughter)

Next conversation. 

Our poodles are going to get married?
No.
Huh? You mean just sex without commitment? 
He leaves the room.
(a snicker is heard)

Next conversation. 

Ah, my poodle said she would like be just friends first?
You mean get to know each other?
Yes. 
Okay.

Our poodles have still to meet! hehe 


>>>®<<<

Reposting off Instagram




















My answer: The Secret
Other answers: Gone With the Wind and Transformers
Best answer: Iron Man because there is Iron Man 1, 2, and 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...