Jun 24, 2015

How simple it could be

Times had seemed so tough. Rough. Anger had been there, frustration, arguments, making the rattle of the mind so strong that the heart gets upset.

Then, there is calm and peace. Oh the zen of my days. Makes me want to adore the very ground that is walked on. Is that possible? Is it too easy? Can it be so simply wonderful? Serotonin happiness. It's in the mind.

As I lounge, resting after having done a lot of tasks, there is a woman here who had talked to me for 20 minutes and though I smiled and answered, I didn't understand a word she was saying. And as I kick back to write this post, she is still talking and I don't understand a word she says. The tone of voice is sales and yesz so brain dead tonight. Long day. Ends with no stress.

May the gods be kind and wipe the tears away from the heart that just simply wants to be understood. We have but today and the path is easy. This is sounding silly.. Well, nearly time to go home and rest.

June 24. 11:26pm
To know the pain of too much tenderness - Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...