Jun 9, 2015

Can You Feel It?

As the rain cooled down this hot afternoon in June, I wanted to rest and sleep. I so love rainy afternoons though the plan was to walk the dogs, the relief from the heat was pleasant indeed even for my pets. 

Realizing that my blogspot timezone is at Pacific time, right now dealing harshly with myself for such a small thing is unacceptable especially since I work online, a couple of clicks has corrected it. Today is just like last Saturday, it's the quiet phase of a writer's life and blissfully rewarding as the correct words for the impact that is required to get the message across becomes formed. 

Needing to spend some time with my online friends, chatting about their prizes, it was a nice surprise to discover that I did win Welch's grape juice a couple of weeks ago but since I haven't been monitoring my notifs, it's a good thing that my friend congratulated me or I wouldn't have known. 

Staying at home and being online has been the way of life for years and in the offline world, it's the same, with people who seek to talk and spend time together. For nearly a decade, I had practically shut out the world and was very selective in who I spend time with, though I was still able to gather a few good friends in my neighborhood and in Tagaytay. This is a rather boring post to read maybe as I am feeling sleepy once again yet being in the zone... I write. 


Can You Feel It? 

Feel the positive vibes
Feel the change of the tide
Feel the balance of the chakras 
Without the swing of the pendulum.
The surge of the power transforming
Into an endless string of days.

The wondrous changes happening,
Astounding how the doors open wide,
See that there are no bleeding hearts.
Discard this worthless grounded love
To hold and own the soul with thine eyes. 

For in the struggle to break free
Escaping the inevitable is not possible
As that is what fate may dictate.
In the stillness, amidst the noise
To hide and mask what is inside
As the pain and tears subside.

For allocating life's pleasures
Can feel so right as time
May destroy what is true.
Eyes that pierce into the heart of which
Is bowing down and saying nay, 
Not now, not today, not this way
And to run away to return again,
As etched in forever it is written.

For my Taipan 







No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...