Jun 23, 2015

What You Mind, Matters

The duh things that I do. Ordered a Happy meal at Jollibee. When curtly informed that they only have Kiddie meals, I ordered a bucket of fries. Got reprimanded by my kid, saying, "Mom! That's from KFC!"

Detoxing time. A bit too much FUNdador and beer these past few weeks. Sleep, tea, barley, sun, walking, and studying. Going offline does wear me down and the fun, well it's fun, but today even trying to figure what to wear is an effort so it's stay at home time. There are some people that are so nice to stay with and there are certain ones that make me feel wired, too tired, weird, and messed up, then I figured out that the mess isn't me, it's the reaction and that was sending signals and yes, I am a mind reader, among the many of my so endearing qualities...

As I do have just to face challenges, especially if I am in the midst of things, never backing out of what has to be done. I did, and when it was done, in my mind, which matters the most, it was like a sigh of relief and then I had a breath of fresh air, clearing the cobwebs of my mind. Just had a great weekend, Hibernated today, June 22 though it is the 23rd now as it is morning and finishing work by Wednesday.

What you mind, matters. To stop thinking is impossible, well, I feel brain dead sometimes. To stop thinking repeated thoughts is difficult, distraction is a must. To stop anxiety is possible. One of the best advice when it comes to 'thinking' that I got was from a painter who said, "What I do is I think about it then forget."  He also forgets what he had for lunch - though I got his point about dwelling on things. Right now I am not really thinking, forcing myself to write to not lose the timing, and yes, it's a good thing to have the solace and silence of writing. Thoughts do happen, like did I say too much or did I say the wrong thing? Well, it is a matter of trust in the people I do spend time with. Hibernating. Hiding. No longer there even if I will be there, aha, catch 22. Will it, beckon it, and it comes, sometimes for others, it is too late, and while for others, it's perfect timing. Will it, want it, it comes. Saving. Off now to continue detox and hibernate, still have work. Life should be a vacation and yes, amazingly simple.

Looking forward to this. On Saturday, June 27, at Checkpoint, Metro Star Mall, BF Homes, Up Dharma Down. Free entrance, 55 peso beers and Vigan bagnet and longanisa. Can't miss this, as what we do miss, does matter. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...