Jul 10, 2015

Risk-Free Love

I trekked home early yesterday. The rainy weather made me want to lie down and rest, and as I had to buy butter and the walk back to where I usually hang out was a hassle because of the rain, it was time to go home. And today, as I stayed in as the rains were strong like the past few days and since I could, I made a local Mojito using Tanduay white run, local mint, a bit of sugar, and orange juice. It was quite good and then I fell asleep late in the afternoon to wake up after dinner time and it was nice to see that my daughter had cooked dinner which was lemon-pepper chicken fried in butter. Ate this with kimchi and since tomorrow never dies when there is extra rice, I am revitalized, getting much needed rest and food intake. Made a cup of tea as there is no longer any coffee at home, the mind doesn't stop working, does it? Not brain dead, though today was productive, I am at a point in time that I don't want to make any decisions as it is just today that I wish to think about.

I have been worried indeed about something. And, blame it on anxiety. Ah, and to make matters worse, there is another thing that has been troubling me and I will have to check on this matter. Though it's been great overall, I have no complaints, it must be me, and though I do have so many things that I must and can do, what I want to do is at the top of my mind and heart. Still, in knowing that we can't push things, that time is on our side, that tomorrow the sun will shine even if there are rain clouds that cover it, and people do come into our lives for a reason, I try and blog away my thoughts so I can focus, which doesn't really work that well but at least - venting is good.

Going back to the title, as I randomly strayed, again, from the topic that was to be written, risk-free love is on hand. Maybe it's because I missed my pet Bailey, maybe because I was recently hurt as my friend said, "Waiting for a plane at the pier." and in knowing that the person does miss me and is in a weird form of regret, maybe because my plans are to keep busy, and for sure because of my anxiety, I must make the positive changes today to pave the way for happiness, and yes, today I was happy, content, quiet, and tomorrow is still a maybe, so let's see, as letting go means just to set things free, and hey, love songs do get written, and this one song sounds like the love was risk-free.

My Jack Russell-Shihtzu wants to stay on my lap. She is triple the weight of my toy poodle, maybe even more. I have picked her up and she is trying to dig the chair and is moving about. Now, dogs offer risk-free love, too, and I do guarantee that is possible with human relationships, too. My pet needs cuddling and so do I, and yes, to give things, love, friendship, and all those things a chance, to be alive. 

Ain't no risk now,
In lettin' my love rain down on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...