Jul 7, 2015

Back to Regular Programming

Same time, same channel. There is something reassuring about consistency and though my back aches right now and my right arm aches slightly from CTS, I have to blog. My mind keeps on working and I do have to write these things down as there has been a lot of changes in my life  - and the best one was brought about by a friend (and friends) who is/are consistent, strong, trustworthy and yes, it's the same time and same channel kind of feeling.

As anxiety rears its ugly head often enough in my life, due to others and even my own repeated thoughts, I sometimes get my own encouraging words to my friends being repeated to me. Like work and pray and know that God by His grace and mercy will give it to us and that Law of Attraction thing that if we work towards a goal, it will be true. The universe has been kind and the vibes have been good and more laughter fills my days and nights, and it is from an unexpected source that has been the turning point. 

There was a point(s) in time that I didn't feel strong enough and even avoided the conflict(s) after I had stood up and fought, held my stand, and seemingly threw in the towel as I did my best, and now, for a few of the issues that I have encountered, see that I did win. Though I admit that there are mistakes on my part, some done because of anxiety and some unintentionally, some due to stupidity like the duh things I do.  

I have heard a lot of advice and the best kind, like tomorrow always comes, live for today, forget the past, and all that, though the most effective was the ones that I heard from that friend who did state things that are true to what I feel such as about getting over things is not that easy and forgetting isn't also - though I forget the exact words, the statements rings with the truth or more like in accordance of what I feel.

A normal placid day with regular programming can become boring. What makes our life different is how we live it. I love to face challenges though I know when I can't handle things anymore. We decide what to do with our lives and for me, it is never the pursuit of money, nor entertainment, glory and other things, it is simply to be happy. A constant, consistency, amidst all the stressors of daily life, and not from seeking outside to cover the loneliness, as I do have my writing also, but to seek from within, and in thanks for the support that brings one up when they feel down - in the hope that I also do that for others.

Here's a song from one of my favorite singers, Sting, entitled, When We Dance. Very romantic and though I know that romantic love exists, it is one that is constant that makes us feel settled.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...