Jul 9, 2015

Enjoying the Changes

For a long time, I have been online, yet lately decided to make changes and step out more often. It started by playing Bejewelled the whole night and my partner then would be super mad, telling me to go to sleep. I didn't follow him and he gave up. The fascination of being online has always been there - and now WiFi is like the air that I breath at home.

Stepping out had been confusing at one point as the "atmosphere" cannot be controlled. Online and at home, I don't have to deal with anyone I don't want to and can evade reacting until I am ready. I did miss out on a lot of things and to gain friends and keep old ones, I had to step out. It was indeed confusing, starting off with noise pollution, then the smell of the city, the trash, then the effort that it takes to dress up and look good, and some days, I just want to be comfortable and see that many of my friends don't care how I look.

So to prevent confusion, I have been more selective, though the selection comes after spending time with the person. It is good to have great company and share laughs, though I do get rather depressing after a few big doses, it does go both ways, sometimes. It's more fun nowadays, having the time to talk and chill, and since I have been out more often, I did miss out on a lot of contests and promos but then I realized that the bonds I have made online are strong, also.

Irreplaceable. That is most probably the keyword of this entire post. Though I have a lot of friends, places to go to, things to do, each and every individual that I care for is irreplaceable. And, with a few tweaks to this music video, like the word love and all that romantic pressure play, it hold true to what I have stated, for my peace of mind, my feeling settled, and that happiness. For all things are a decision and it is a decision to be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...