Sep 21, 2016

Manny O: Old World Wines

"Discovered the beauty of the emotional flavors of wine. I am magnetized by its sophistication, and not by its ability to intoxicate.” ~ Manny Osmeña
Manny O. with Ms. Anne Curtis with the limited Edition Sumiller 09 Magnum
Image courtesy of the Manny O Wines Facebook page
Image courtesy of the Manny O Wines Facebook page

When wine is offered to me, I do often say that I don't want to drink because I am so picky about the wines that I do drink - I do have to know the brand and my having a glass of wine also greatly depends on who is offering it as I trust those who are known as wine connoisseurs.

House wine can be good but that rarely happens. Going for a hit and miss by testing different wine brands while shopping might be a waste of good money. Many of us have purchased a bottle of wine and regretted doing so the moment the scent hits our nose, and might not even take more than a sip. Those kinds of wine are not even good enough to cook with.

When I went wine-tasting at the Manny O Wines booth during the Happy Ever After Wedding Fair
event at SMX Aura recently, I wanted to indulge with more wine but since I have a very strict drink limit as I was working, I could not. The reds are full bodied with the whispered scents and subtle taste of the special blends, so alluringly graceful to be sipped. There was a white wine that had the warmth of a higher alcohol content with the crisp clear and light sweetness of a morning breeze. The top of the line of Manny O is perfect for me, as I always say yes to the best of wines.

Manny O Wines is the choice for me that can assure you that what you are drinking is guaranteed satisfaction - in all aspects - from the scent that wafts into your nostrils, to the color, body, and the subtle tastes that make a wine rich with wonder. And, you'll discover that the most inexpensive wine of Manny O. is comparable to those that cost double and even triple the price with the unbeatable elegance of Old World wines. The Manny O Wines that you can choose from are as follows:


Bibulus– a Bordeaux-Cru Bourgeois from Medoc
Discipulus Syrah - red winefrom Languedoc France
Discipulus Blanc - white wine from Languedoc, France
Celebrus – a Blanquette de Limoux sparkling wine
Sumiller – a single varietal monastrell from Yecla, Spain
Agapitos Branco - white wine from Alentejo Portugal
Agapitos Rosé - a rosé from Alentejo, Portugal



Available at Rustan's, for more information about their agent/retailers, and the awards that have been won, please visit the Manny O Wines website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...