Sep 9, 2016

My eBook Insights: ReFresh: The Liquid Diet Guide


I wrote a book which was about how to go on a liquid diet. This ebook, entitled "ReFresh: The Liquid Diet Guide" is available on all online bookstores such as Amazon, Google Play store, and Kindle - and I think that I over-priced it so I don't have a lot of sales but I will just leave that ebook there as I plan to have it published by a offline bookstore.

Here's the Amazon link to my ebook https://www.amazon.com/ReFresh-Liquid-Cindy-P-Dominguez-ebook/dp/B00VGLVAVK


Since the heat is on here in the Philippines, I have been high on beverages, as in not "high" like taking drugs - but bringing up my liquid intake. 

There are a lot of beverages and my choices are typically for those that will make me feel full. Fresh fruit shakes are great. Coffee, especially the cold ones with whipped cream are wonderful but I don't indulge in those very often as the calorie intake is sky high. 

I burn calories easily as I have a fast metabolism, and I spur it even more by going on the edge of hunger. That is because when hungry, the body begins to tap into the fat in the cells, converting it into energy. 

When I feel hungry, I drink cold water to feel full. The cold water intake triggers a process, making the body work to make it feel warm, thus burning calories. 
\
I am high on beverages during these hot months, and I drink so much water that I surely exceed the recommended 8 glasses of water a day. I do not drink water to flush out toxins as I drink tea for that. Summer means fruit shakes and I should go for vegetable-based drinks like that of water with cucumbers, keeping in mind that the vegetable must be eaten as the fiber is vital too, as that isn't there just for decor or to "extract" the goodness. Today, I should go to the market to buy vegetables but then, I don't feel like leaving the house. So, I will make tea to detox and drink a lot of water to get "high on beverages". 

Choose your beverages wisely - especially if one has health concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...