Sep 9, 2016

Z Hostel: My Luxury Hostel in the Philippines Experience

Z bedThe luxurious hostel experience of Z Hostel makes the diff and saves the worldwide reputation of hostels. There are many hostels around the world have gained a horrible reputation, to include that of having bed bugs, lousy facilities, and even the guest being fooled by the pictures of the accommodations that were shown on the website. With Z Hostel, what you see on the site is what it is and the experience is leveled up by the chill vibes - and I would like to share with you my overnight experience so you may get a closer look and know, more or less, what to expect.
Z Hostel is located in Makati, Phillippines. Makati is the center of the business district and this hostel is right at the most fun part of the city - where the bars are. It is also near one of classiest malls, which is Power Plant. Accessing the place is easy via public transportation and it is an easy walk from the hostel to the convenience stores, drug store, hotels, and restos. Aside from dorm room hostel accommodations, Z Hostel has rooms for couples. It has an affordable restaurant and a roof deck bar.

My Z Hostel Experience

After booking online, I checked in at 2:00 pm. All I had to do was place in my email and phone number, and that made the check-in process a breeze. Got the room key card and an RFID to use for financial transactions around the hostel, and this one was loaded with around 25 dollars. Saw my friends in the lobby as I entered the place, and they were there, chilling on the sofa. At this hostel, wifi is the air that you breathe.
It is no-smoking place so I had to step out of the hostel, go to the roof deck, or use the bathroom in the dorm room to get my nicotine fix. The place is quite secure, as there are guards nearly everywhere aside from staff members, and CCTV cameras. The staff is efficient, not cloyingly smiley, and the relaxed atmosphere of this backpackers dream rest place made me feel so chill, as I could wear slippers, no makeup, and my most comfortable outfits. Z Dorm RelaxingComing in after a long trip from the North of Manila, the relaxed feeling started the minute I stepped in. After storing my bag, I had dinner with my friends to enjoy a Filipino food favorite called "bagnet" - a slab of pork that has been deep fried twice so it achieves a super crunchy skin and so that the fat and meat create a whole new level of taste and texture. It is a must-have for those who eat pork. The ordering process was easy, just use the RFID to click on the table, and the transaction is completed - and the food arrived fast. Z RFID Fortified, it was party time at the top! The bar had a large selection of drinks, to include cocktails and hard liquor, and though I wanted to take a couple of shots of my preferred warming malt whiskey or that of the giddy Grey Goose vodka, I stuck to cold beer. The party atmosphere was friendly, smiling faces, showing the good vibes that exist in the place, and I made friends easily. No snubs around Z Hostel, that's for sure, and it doesn't matter what you wear, as it chill always as people accept you and befriend you the way you are. Totally no issues, and this dude moved quickly aside when he noticed that I was going to take a peekture of the "Good Vibes" sign at the bar.

Z Acoustic Night Though I would have liked to party all night, I had to rest and post a few pics, and of course, wash up and brush my teeth before sleeping. The dorm experience was totally new to me. I don't mind the sounds of sleeping and hope I did not inflict anyone with my sleeping sounds. The other people in the room were all sleeping soundly but I stayed awake until around 4 am as I was thinking. The room provide a refuge, a quiet place to think, removing myself from the distractions and the humdrum of daily life. The sheets were cool and smooth, the room was spotlessly clean, and the small shelf with the stand and the light on the wall beside my bed was like a dream come true that I didn't even know that I wanted.
In the morning, I heard my name, asking if I was awake. After a little less than 4 hours sleep, I had to say yes as it was a working staycation, and I wanted to say yes as I was having a grand time with the two other bloggers with me and refuse not to be part of whatever we can do during the last few minutes of our stay. After the buffet breakfast, I used one of the PCs in the lobby area, went back to the room to relax, and checked out at the very last minute. Z PCs
Leaving Z Hostel, while waiting for the cab that was booked by the reception, we sat down on the steps, the wind rustling our hair - to simply show how the cobwebs in the mind has disappeared. A chill, luxurious, pampering stay, filled with good vibes is what my Z Hostel experience is.
ZI would like to thank the two bloggers, Maria Rona Beltran and Lani Mesias Suazon, that so kindly said yes to covering this hostel in the Philippines upon my invitation, without any hesitation, and for the fun while working blogger's lifestyle overnight stay that we that we shared.

Learn more about this hostel in the Philippines by visiting the Z Hostel website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...