Apr 28, 2015

Extra Income: Nuffnang Ads on My Blog

Blogging for personal reasons has benefits but there is not a lot of income to be made. As a food blogger and product reviewer, I do get food, events to attend, and other things such as samples, but the income from blogging isn't there. Google ads are like a drizzle in the desert and so I was convinced by a friend, Mary Jane Dionela of FrugalYetFab blog, to be part of Nuffnang.

To be part of Nuffnang, I signed up and entered my blog, go approved, and placed in the ads into my blog.

I haven't been blogging lately because I have been concentrating on writing an ebook but today I visited my blog and saw that the Nuffnang ads were live. I don't want to waste the chance to make extra income from my blog, so I am going to post more often.

When looking for extra income online, blogging can make money, as my friend Mary Jane is already earning from it, and so can I, and for that matter, so can you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...