Apr 29, 2015

Life is Not Measured by Days But by Special Moments that Take Our Breath Away

Tagaytay has always been the city that I plan to stay at when I retire. The cool, fresh air, the awesome vegetables, the quiet, ahh - especially during the hot summer months, I yearn, as I always want to enjoy this getaway place and one day, soon, hope to live a life of a vacation that will never end because life should be a vacation


A couple of years ago I had the pleasure to discover what I firmly believe is the most romantic spot in the entire area. Casa de Carlo is an event venue, perfect for weddings, debuts, and other special events such as wedding anniversaries. When I first visited the place, I fell in love with it immediately as the garden and the different areas are utterly beautiful, and I felt what the arrow in the photo below shows which is "Love Everywhere".


Jacuzzi


Event Area

Outdoor Lounging Area 


And much more to discover when you visit Casa de Carlo 

Life is Not Measured by Days 
But by Special Moments that Take Our Breath Away


 Carlo Callejo, Owner, Casa de Carlo 


I often go to Casa de Carlo to relax but there was one time that I just needed to go. This was last year, after my father passed away, I had to getaway to have time to think, to be able to rest, as it was a sad time. I packed up my bag and brought my dog to Tagaytay. Carlo, the owner, his loving wife, and his adorable daughter made my stay in their place a very pleasant one indeed.

Casa de Carlo is a bed and breakfast hotel. I always have a great time here and around this time last year, the few nights that I was there eased the pain of losing my father and I got to rest, to enjoy the food and beverages of the only place in Tagaytay that serves authentic Spanish cuisine which I will feature soon.


Hotel Room

Breakfast 



Lunch

Coffee 

Right now, as I am writing this, I feel the need to getaway again. It's more than the hot summer weather, more than the daily stressors that I have to deal with, more than the monotony of mundane tasks, as I need time to think at Casa de Carlo as it is beautiful, serene, cool, and wonderful. 

1 comment:

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...