Sep 13, 2012

Flirt Waxing Lounge - Pampering Beauty Services in the City

Flirt Waxing Lounge is a place to relax and enjoy being pampered. Located in 91 East Capitol Drive, Bo. Kapitolyo, Pasig, it might be a bit far for some of us but it is worth the trip.






I have read about their place because it was featured in Cosmopolitan and OK magazine, and was planning to go there one of these days so I found them on Facebook.

After liking their page, I decide to join their contest. Much to my surprise, I won! The Flirt Waxing Lounge package featured in this review is the one that I had won from their Facebook promo. This beauty package included waxing services, manicure and nail art, pedicure, foot spa, and a 30 minute foot massage.



I had to contact them to make reservations, and it was especially nice of them to say yes to allow the prize to be transferred to one of my daughters as I what I had won which I couldn't avail of because I was out of town, so as a thank you to them, we wrote this Flirt Waxing Lounge review.

Flirt Waxing Lounge Review



The place is spacious and the ambiance is good. Flirt Waxing Lounge was relaxing and hushed where you can have privacy. The place was purple, which made it relaxing. I was so glad that the management was so kind, that they said yes for me to exchange eyebrow and upper lip threading, was allowed to be changed for a bikini wax instead!

The Flirt Waxing Lounge staff were all nice and very good at their jobs. They all knew what they were supposed to do.

Their waxing area was private, and had a comfortable feel to it. The bikini wax that I availed of was painless, unlike all the others I had in other places - and because of this no-pain hair removal, I would definitely go back to get my waxing services there.

Flirt Waxing Lounge had long nice lounging couches, which made it more comfortable when I had my mani and pedi services. The footspa came with a cooling gel for moisturizer that stays on for at least 10 minutes and it was very invigorating, and the foot massage was one that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Flirt Waxing Lounge have a mini cafe that offers sandwiches, shakes and desserts, so that anytime you need to eat, there is food at a reasonable prices.

I love the place, the service, and their professionalism. I greatly recommend for anyone who want top-notch waxing services to make it a point to go to Flirt Waxing Lounge. ~M.P.D.~


Learn more by calling them at 5848819 or visiting the Flirt Waxing Lounge Facebook page.

1 comment:

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...