Sep 27, 2012

Bioessence Review: Where Beauty Meets The Eye

The ravages of time leave its mark upon our face and bodies - and the good news is that those wrinkles, fine lines, and other imperfections may be erased by Bioessence.

Learn more about how you can be more beautiful, fast.



Bioessence has been around for nearly 2 decades. Celebrating their 17th year, this company has earned their excellent reputation in skin care by offering solutions for nearly every skin problem at affordable prices. And, if you compare their services, you would be delighted to discover that the price is very much lower than many other skin care centers in its class.


I would have spent most probably the rest of my lifetime never knowing that my skin problems would be solved with non-surgical methods if drinking coffee at Figaro, Pergola Mall, in BF Homes, didn't have an extra perk for a certain amount purchased, giving me Bioessence certificate that offered a choice of 3 services.

It was a Tuesday afternoon when I decide to wander into the Biossence BF Branch to get a facial. After filling up the standard form, the skin consultant brought me to the room, and she placed on the table an ultra-violet face scanner! Wow... it was amazing! This machine detects the skin problems scientifically - it's not a hit or miss- but a sophisticated assessment equipment that maps out the face for the skin consultant to know exactly what is wrong.

You have just got to visit any of their branches to try out ultra-violet face scanner during your 

I have been to a lot of skin care centers before and have had a whole load of facials. So after the assessment was done, I decided to reschedule my facial for Thursday with the additional services of a diamond peel.

When I left Bioessence, I went to one of the other hangout places in Phase I, BF Homes. Much to my dismay, I ended up seeing a woman who was very abrasive in her attitude. She had on a ton of makeup daily because her skin was so awful with acne scars and fine lines, she has to cover it up. She said to me that I need to cut my hair rather than keep it tied up the Spanish style that I am used to. Argh! It was so irritating, as I just had so to hold my tongue as I wanted to tell her that instead of spending on makeup and going to the parlor, she has to get back to the basics and get good skin care.

I have good skin and I care for it so much, that I even studied cosmetology at TESDA. The makeup style nowadays is the natural look, wherein one uses BB creams and mineral makeup so the skin may shine through and breathe. The weather in the Philippines is one that makes it essential to have clear skin. And, not always may we wear makeup like when we are sleeping or at the beach, right?

I got my facial and diamond peel on Thursday, My skin shined with health and the glow of new skin revealed by the diamond peel. Unlike the other more costly diamond peel I had, Biossence was able to reduce the appearance of the dark circles under my eyes. 

And, look at the dead skin cells and what they got to extract! Yucky but who want those impurities on their face! 


I went back to that other coffee shop for that woman to see my beautiful clear and nearly wrinkle-free face. She stared at me astounded as I did not have a bit of makeup on.

A lot of other skin care centers ply you with advertising and tell you things like you will look 5 years younger. This is not the case with this company - but the results speak for themselves, as that day, as the woman was there, a male friend remarked that I look like I am 2 years younger with one diamond peel!


Look at the pretty ladies of Bioessence BF branch and see how their skin glows with health through gentle skin care.

If you want to be more beautiful, get down to the basics, and have healthy skin. Inquire today at any Bioessence branch and ask for a free skin consultation so that you will be assessed with the high-tech equipment that will show exactly what the problem is. 

I look forward to my next visit to this skin care clinic as I am also privileged enough to be one of the winners to their Meet and Greet event! I am so glad that I have Bioessence to care for me so I may have celebrity skin! 






























1 comment:

  1. Magkano kaya ang diamond peel dyan sa biossence ..may prob kasi ako sa mukha yong mark ng pimples na nangitim matatanggal kaya ng diamond peel yon. this is may first time magpa derma kasi now lang din ako nagkapimples.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...