Mar 4, 2015

Won a Free Dog Costume for Dino Dog!

 Bailey, the Dino Dog


Bailey, a toy poodle, is a sun worshipper. She would step out daily and go tanning for an hour or so. When it is cold, I make my toy poodle wear dog clothes as these will keep her warm and cosy. 

I do join a lot of contests and love to join dog contest, and when I won at the PriceAngels website the amount of 10 dollars, it took a long time for me to decide what to buy with this coupon as there are hundreds of unique items in their store that has nearly everything under the sun such as cellphones, home decor, and those As Seen On TV products.

PriceAngels had a choice of dog clothes and though the bunny outfit was so cute, after much deliberation, my daughter and I decided to chose this dinosaur outfit made out of plush material. The great thing about this retail website is that it offers free shipping worldwide so I didn't have to pay anything extra for this purchase that cost around 9 dollars using the coupon that I won!

So we waited in anticipation of the new dog costume for our beloved pet. After nearly a month, which seems like forever when I am excited, I got a postal notice that there was a package ready to be picked up. I rushed to the postal office and yes, it was the dinosaur dog costume.

Bailey has worn this to turn into a dino dog quite frequently like when we went to Tagaytay to keep her warm during those cool nights and during a dog costume contest for Halloween last year at Alabang Town Center were we ended up getting a lot of freebies though we didn't win, it was such a fun event!

If you want dog clothes that make a difference, search online for such websites and for sure, you'll be able to buy something unique.





No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...