Mar 16, 2015

A Smiling Dog Contest at Instagram


Smiling dogs are so cute, don't you agree? I found an international dog contest on Instagram and made an entry. 


This is Bailey, our silver toy poodle, being mischievous and tearing up paper. She was kind of smiling as she must have been worried that I would scold her. Caught in the act! "Not guilty, your Honor."

Then after posting this picture, I saw that the user who was giving the contest liked a photo of mine and so I decided to make another entry. 


This is Fluffy, a Wheater terrier, with his jump shot dog selfie. 

Since I have 3 dogs, the puppy is not to be left out of the race! And, it's good to add another entry as with contests, the more entries one has, the more chances of winning. 

To see our Jack Russell smiling puppy entry and find out more about the dog contest, you may want to check out my Instagram account @lpd111 


1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site.
    Canaan Pet Resort | Hotel for Dogs | Petcart Nest | Petboro | Therpup | Dog Grooming

    ReplyDelete

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...