Sep 24, 2020

Of Cellphones and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Since my cellphone had slipped out of my fingers on Easter Sunday, that crash had set me back when it came to work. Going to an internet cafe was the routine as my internet provider is still not yet done upgrading and data connection was enough, aside from something that cannot be done on mobile such as picking up links.

Last week, my daughter’s cellphone also fell, and it is in the forever tomorrow it will be fixed repair, and I was able to find at home a basic phone for her to use. The old iPod for connectivity was okay, and I was able to use a hotspot from my daughter’s phone, and when that was broken, I was lent an older iPhone by my other daughter. It has a cracked LCD but it is working fine, and I plan to have it repaired.

As I looked at many cellphones today, the ones that I like are way too expensive as I want one with an HD camera, then I keep on looking at the ones that are for gaming, that can be strapped to the face, and with a control box, and though I am not a gamer, that is so awesome that I can't really settle for less, well, not really as that is silly but that's the way new gadgets do get sold as it has awesome features. I did find one that had a control box but the brand was not that popular, and since I went shopping for cellphones without any intention to buy as I have to study the reviews first, I won't buy unless it is branded, and has other features that I would like.

I might be able to win one or two and I hope that happens, though I just started joining contests again, the percentage of winning is low.

Having pulled out my blogging files and written a few hunting for contact person proposals, to create a tech reviews site or one that has a larger niche to include appliances, is the way to get better projects so I can just work for phones and other things, like maybe a few new kitchen appliances.  There are so many cheap phones but then, I would rather not have those as those are a lousy investment. 

May 1, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...