Aug 20, 2020

What do you want really want from me?

It's not that I don't want to, but I cannot. I have my priorities during this crisis n it will placing myself in jeopardy to accommodate the requests for my time, for what I have, and what I can do. Take not that even at home, due to all the work that I have, plus bartering, plus gardening, that I can only give my apos less than a couple of hours of attention during a work day. So, I tell it straight, and I get resentment. What do you want really want from me? My children don't even ask for what is asked of me by a few. I will give, when and if I can, but take note, I have my priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...