Nov 14, 2018

Embracing Life and Finding Solutions

Good and sad things happen. How to solve it.

My mind goes blank from worrying. Last night, I called my two dogs, Nala and Luna, by the wrong names, calling them Fluffy and Bailey, my two dogs that had passed away. That must have been because my mind was focused on things that happened many years ago or Alzheimer's is starting. So, it's time for me to take co
conut oil and other brain vitamins and do brain exercises. Soduko is a mystery. Crossword puzzles aren't my thing. So, I will just play a match 3 game. That is a way of problem-solving, isn't it?

Silence is better
At times, I want to stop talking as anger management is that of shutting up when I have nothing nice to say and will ruin relationships. All people have their flaws, including me, we make mistakes but there are some errors that are life-threatening. There are preventable problems but sometimes, we just dive in, heedless of the warnings coz of the temptations such as a delicious slice of cake served in front of a person that has diabetes.

Temptations and complacency
Life happens in the complacency that all is okay when it is not truly okay, it is just comparing the dilemma to others who seem to be more miserable. We cannot carry each other's burdens but we can help others to carry theirs. Not all things should be on our shoulders, as independence is necessary.

Work as a solace
Work is a solace and making money is highly necessary in this world to survive and thrive. Work is a solace though chores are a bore. Things have to get done and mastering the art of procrastination isn't an option. Keeping in mind that there are aggressive and loud-mouthed people who berate daily about everything and are unproductive, keep to the tasks on hand and be productive.

Lack of productivity

That is a sign of illness when it comes to mental health. The lack of motivation might simply be a cover up for others to take over the responsibilities. It is a dilemma to find someone who wants to share their woes and regrets and still drag you down with the depths of their miserable lives. Liars are deceitful by peg and be aware that it can be in the guise of caring when all they care about is themselves - and money.

Keep away from bad people. Keep away from those who put you down. Keep away from those who bring you down. Keep away from those who destroy others to make themselves look better. Keep away from those who thrive and expand your complaints and make it a big deal.

Still in gratitude

I thank God for work and online contest and promos. I thank Him for the people that I have to care for and the ones who want me to care for them. I thank God for keeping the ones I love safe and healthy. Above all, I thank God that He is in control and maybe, that can help me stop worrying as He will provide the solutions.
I am grateful for the help. I am grateful for the responsibility. I am indeed grateful as unexpected things do happen.

At the end of the day, we only have ourselves to face, and the truth. We cannot edit yesterday. Move on and make the mind set that of being productive. 

Show more reactions

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...