Sep 26, 2017

Bloglovin' : Going for it

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Been on board for quite a while on the bloglovin' site, and I never did get around to spending time on it, until today. It is totally interesting and I would like to explore more as this is a very popular site.

Time and time again I tell myself to exert more effort in getting website views, and even with my SEO training, it is not the priority. But things do have to be done to have a nice blog and gaining more views is one of them. Hopefully, bloglovin' can work in my favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...