Jan 28, 2012

Coke Light 2L - 27 Pesos Lang

I am not sure if the place still has stock, but I was able to buy Coke Light for only 27 pesos. I frequent the place as it is one of the 24 hours stores that is similar to a fast food Philippine restaurant.

I usually order the Bicol Express. Dad likes the Calderata. I also like the Fried Chicken. It's a good thing that this place is always open as sometimes, I am too lazy to cook, want to eat something different, and bring home some food. Highly affordable and great tasting, I highly recommend you try buying food from here.

Maybe this sale is not available at all branches, but in the Mini Stop Aguirre Branch corner El Grande Avenue, which is in front of BPI, there is Coke Light at this incredibly cheap price.

I checked the expiry date of the bottle and it's still on March. I drank it and it was totally great. Though I love Coke Regular, Coke Light is also very nice.

So, if you live in the area of BF Homes or have friends who do, you might want to get a few bottles before the supply runs out. If you know anyone from that area, text them, post this link on FB, or tweet.

Coke adds Life and this post can help you save money. Do subscribe to my blog so you won't miss out on what's cheap and great to drink and eat at the various Philippine restaurants

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...