Jul 2, 2012

Greenwich Barkada: A Good Group


Are you part of the Greenwich Barkada? Want to share some fun - aside from pizza? There are many reason why you should be part of this group - and if you love Greenwich as much as we do, then that is the best one!

Greenwich has been a family favorite for many years - and the kids know that if they ask me for a pizza or lasagna - it's easy for me to say 'Yes' because of the affordable prices. My personal favorite is the Chicken a la King which I eat even for an afternoon snack.

I love joining contests and raffles on Facebook and Twitter, though I do get quite choosy of what exactly to join because I believe that only the ones given by reputable companies are worthwhile. I don't exactly remember how I stumbled upon the Greenwich Barkada contest but I am quite happy that I did!

American Idol season was on, and it was Jessica Sanchez battling it out. My daughter, Almond, had just enrolled for summer classes in Center for Pop - and I saw the tweet from Greenwich - it looked like the American Idol microphone that their judges was using. And, they were giving away around 30, if I remember correctly.


I showed the twitpic to Almond, and of course, she wanted it! So, to join the fun, and hopefully win the contest, I tweeted out her photo (sorry if it is not too clear) to Greenwich and said I wanted to win it for her! 




Here's another one - does the hat look familiar? 


The hat belongs to Gab Alipio of Urbandub and Franco band!


This is me with Gab Alipio - and a clear picture of his tattoos!

And, much to our delight, we WON one of the American Idol prizes!
But, along the way, someone tweeted me that it was a speaker, yet we didn't care!
It is a wonderful gift from Greenwich!


Here's what Almond has to say about the prize and Greenwich 

"When the delivery guy came with my American Idol speaker I was so happy. I thought it was a microphone at first, but then I saw it was a speaker. Its fun to pretend its a microphone while musics blasting out of the speaker itself. 

I choose Greenwich compared to the other restaurants because it always tastes good and its always great. I love eating your lasagna, pizza, everything! Greenwich has a comfortable eating atmosphere that I like."

Many of us Filipinos have think that 'barkada' is not a good thing. But, with the right barkada, the right friends, it is the best thing as there is something positive achieved and a lot of happy moments shared.



And, hopefully, Greenwich Barkada, in appreciation of her review, would give Almond and her best friend a special treat so that she can blog about it!

Join the Greenwich Barkada today by liking their Facebook page and following their Twitter account.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises brings back the authentic storytelling roots of Blogging, awards winners of Write to Ignite Season 3

Global award-winning communications group COMCO Mundo League of Enterprises has finally concluded “UNMASKED: The COMCO Mundo Write to Ignite...